SLC Arts Meet Fashion show highlights work of up-and-coming designers

Want to see Salt Lake City’s fashion community up close? Love to learn about new and exciting events? Art Meets Fashion (AMF) is having its Spring fashion show May 16 at 7 p.m. The event is open to the public with tickets available for $45, which includes access to a variety of beverages and food with tasting stations from five local restaurants. All of the proceeds from the event will benefit the new Entrepreneurial Artist Mentor program.

The show will feature the unique talents of emerging designers in Salt Lake City. Attendees will have the chance to mingle with members of the Salt Lake community who share a passion for creativity as well as find ways to get involved in Utah’s growing fashion and art communities.

11149812_819942264707998_4645798211304897459_o.jpg

The collection will feature emerging designer Davis Hong as well as a preview of Mark Seely’s Fall 2015 showcase. Also included in the runway show will be Redifining Man, Kinabuti and other fashion collaborations. There will also be cultural designers selling clothes at the event.

Photographer: Heidi Gress Photography Styling: Lacy Dresses Vintage Co. / Whynaught Shop Vintage Hair / MUA: Heggy Gonzalez | Hairstylist | Makeup Artist Set Styling : dMelanie McLaws Models : Levea and Kylee with NIYA Model Management Creative Direction: Maxime Coue Production: Lexcie Bennett
Photographer: Heidi Gress Photography
Styling: Lacy Dresses Vintage Co. / Whynaught Shop Vintage
Hair / MUA: Heggy Gonzalez | Hairstylist | Makeup Artist
Set Styling : dMelanie McLaws
Models : Levea and Kylee with NIYA Model Management
Creative Direction: Maxime Coue
Production: Lexcie Bennett

The AMF fashion show will take place at Adib’s Rug Gallery, located at 3092 South Highland Drive in Salt Lake City.

VIP tickets are also available for $100. The VIP package includes reserved seating, free AMF publication and a special gift.

For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/art-meets-fashion-tickets-16224139839 or http://www.artmeetsfashion.net.

@ChronyArts