3 Utah Adventures For Your Summer Bucket List

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Everyone knows that Utah is a great destination for the adventurous spirit. People come from all over the world to explore Arches, Canyonlands, and Zions National Parks.

But there is a lot more that our state has to offer, adventures that few people beyond Utah locals know about. And they’re just waiting for you to come enjoy this summer.

1. Shooting the Tube

“Shooting the Tube” refers to a certain aqueduct that allows Parley’s Creek to travel underneath the freeway and into Tanner Park. Locals head there with some basic construction supplies, construct a makeshift dam, and voila, a DIY waterslide.

2. Mona Rope Swing

About an hour and a half south of Salt Lake, you’ll find the little town of Mona. You might think there’s not much exciting here, but it boasts one of the most exhilarating rope swings around. Climb up into a tree above the lake and let yourself fly through the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRxjXilR8Bg

3. Cliff Jumping at Sand Hollow Reservoir

If you have a little more time on your hands, plan a weekend getaway to Sand Hollow State Park, just outside of St. George. Make sure you leave your fear of heights at home though.

Remember that the most important thing is always to be safe. Nothing ruins a fun adventure like a broken leg.

@leurp_adams[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space height=”32px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_facebook type=”standard”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tweetmeme type=”horizontal”][/vc_column][/vc_row]