Where to be, and when, for ESPN College GameDay this week

ESPN’s College GameDay is making its way to Salt Lake City this weekend for the upcoming game between No. 5 Utah and No. 23 Cal. This is GameDay’s first visit to Utah since 2010.

The show airs Saturday morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., and while signs are welcome, they may not be on sticks. Fans are also not permitted to bring any of the following: projectiles, food, drink, backpacks, purses.

Fans can start to camp out on Presidents Circle Friday night at 6 p.m., but all camping gear must be put away by 4 a.m. Saturday morning. They will then be ushered into the GameDay location at 4:30 a.m. and the first 300 people in line will get to be in the pit located next to the set.

Fans should arrive at 5 a.m. when the live hits will begin.

Events get underway Friday morning in Presidents Circle where ESPN will be broadcasting shows from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This also includes a live 30 minute segment beginning at 12 p.m. Throughout the day, there will be several sponsors offering food samples, promotional items, games and there will be a sign making competition.

Free parking will be offered in the Merrill Engineering lot Saturday morning.

@kbrenneisen