The Signage at the Broadway theater in Salt Lake City, UT on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018 (Photo by Adam Fondren | Daily Utah Chronicle)

Abravanel Visiting Distinguished Composers Series: Yu-Hui Chang

Donít miss composer Yu-Hui Chang on Monday, Feb. 26, at 7:30 p.m. as she performs at Dumke Recital Hall. Chang has written a wide range of music and performed all over the world. She came to the United States in 1994 and has an extensive background in music training in piano, voice and music theory. This event is free.

U Saves Week

Join the University of Utahís Personal Money Management Center as it hosts its fourth annual U Saves Week. The week-long event has lectures just for that purpose with three keynote addresses by three financial analysts who have different credentials and plenty of advice. Anthony OíNeal will advise on handling finances better on Tuesday, Feb. 27, in the Union Ballroom from 12:15-1:15 p.m. and lunch will be provided. On Wednesday, Feb. 28, Mark J. Kohler will be speaking at the David Eccles School of Business in Childís Hall on the seventh floor from 12:15-1:15 p.m. On Thursday, March 1, Phil Town will be presenting from 12:15-1:15 p.m. in the Union Ballroom, and this lecture requires an RSVP.

National Theater Live: Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Donít miss out on Tennessee Williamsís latest masterpiece, ìCat on a Hot Tin Roof.î The play follows the events of a Southern family gathering at a cotton plantation to celebrate a family birthday. With tension and secrets riddling the members of the family, a lot is at stake. The play will have viewers hooked until the end. The play is rated R for nudity. It will be screening on Tuesday, Feb. 27, from 7-10 p.m. at Broadway Centre Cinemas. Ticket prices range from $15-$20, but there are student, literary and senior discounts available. Student tickets are $10.

Concerts

Apollon Musagete Quartet

Libby Gardner Concert Hall

Feb. 26, 7:30 p.m.

Flute Choir

Dumke Recital Hall

Feb. 27, 7:30 p.m.

Utah Philharmonia

Libby Gardner Concert Hall

Feb. 28, 7:30 p.m.

Workshops 

Market-U Fair

Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building, Room 7170

Feb. 27, 4-6 p.m.

Free Coffee Hour

Marriott Library

Feb. 28, 2-3 p.m.

Mary Lowe Family Policy Lecture

Building 73

March 1, 12:30-2 p.m.

Palak Jayswal is a Senior Writer for the Arts and Entertainment Desk. She is majoring in Communications and minoring in Creative Writing. She is currently a Junior.