(Photo by Justin Prather / Daily Utah Chronicle)

Katherine’s Courtyard Launch Event

Join the Marriott Library as they launch Katherine’s Courtyard as part of the University’s Stress Buster week. Katherine’s Courtyard is a new study space that will be available to all students. The courtyard will showcase student-made sculptures and refreshments will be offered. To get to Katherine’s Courtyard, enter through Mom’s Cafe. The event is on Monday, April 23 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you arrive by 10 a.m., you can join in a free yoga session, but be sure to bring your own mat. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover what could easily become your favorite hideaway on campus.

Stress Buster Week

The Marriott Library and ASUU are partnering up to help students de-stress before finals from April 25-May 2. Stress Buster Week is full of events that will bring you joy and make you forget about the deadlines, projects and grades. On April 23, Katherine’s Courtyard will open. From April 23-25, there will be free coffee at the Gould Auditorium and free school supplies at the Tabling East Entrance. On April 26 and from April 30-May 1, there will be free parking after 8 p.m. On April 24, there will be therapy puppies from Intermountain Therapy Animals at the Tabling East Entrance from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. On April 24, there will be a breakfast with professors at the Gould Auditorium from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. On April 30 and May 1, there will be Donuts with the Dean at the Tabling East Entrance from 9-10 a.m. More information for each event can be found on the Marriott Library website.

HSP 40th birthday

Health, Society and Policy (formerly known as Behavioral Science and Health), is celebrating its 40th birthday on Tuesday, April 24, from 4:30-6 p.m. This is a student, alumni and faculty event, so it’s a great opportunity to connect with those in the field — students and teachers alike. This event also highlights the final capstone projects of graduating seniors. Cake and ice cream will be served, and the event will take place in the Saltair Room of the Union.

Workshops

HerCare

April 23, 2-5 p.m.

A. Ray Olpin Union

Concerts

Crimson Harps

April 23, 7:30 p.m.

Thompson Chamber Music Hall

U of U Chamber Choir

April 24, 7:30 p.m.

Libby Gardner Concert Hall

Palak Jayswal is a Senior Writer for the Arts and Entertainment Desk. She is majoring in Communications and minoring in Creative Writing. She is currently a Junior.