What We’ll Miss…

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 11.40.04 AM

(Photo credit: memegen.com)

While college has had its ups and downs, we’ve been lucky enough to have had some incredible opportunities and TONS of free stuff given to us over the years. Here’s what we’re really going to miss:

1. UTA pass – This was given to us and we didn’t realize how much of a golden key card this really was.

2. Free sporting events

3. Discounts everywhere

4. Not having the “I’m in college” excuse

5. When you no longer get to see your “best class friends”

6. Being able to set your own schedule, a nap definitely needs to be squeezed in at some point.

7. Your friend group will dissipate as everyone gets real jobs and moves away.

8. When professors don’t notice your absence, SCORE!  Unfortunately, your boss certainly will. Wait, no more “optional” days?

9. Free stuff on campus, literally ALL the time.

10. HOLLA to the many ways of scoring free food on campus.

11. What do you mean we have to pay to attend events now?

12. Getting to show up to class in whatever you want, from a business suit to what I wore to bed last night… that will certainly be missed.

13. Snow days will become a thing of the past.

14. That dreamy library of ours. That place is a Godsend.

15. Those dreamy chairs in the library that you can actually curl into fetal position in. I love those things.

16. FOOD. TRUCKS. I know these puppies are all over the city, but it’s not every day that you can walk outside and have 7 different, delicious options… all on wheels.

17. The events. Whether you always took advantage of it or not, you always had something to do on a weekend thanks to the University.

18. We’ll definitely miss watching students frantically flee to the bus/trax/crosswalk when there isn’t a prayer they’ll make it in time.

19. $1 bowling. This has to be the most underrated thing on campus. And you’re going to regret not taking advantage of it the next time you have to pay $8 for one lousy game.

20. The college life in general. The good, the bad, or the ugly, these four years have truly been some of the best of our lives.

College,  you’ve been good to us. XOXO

Written by Bailey Sargent & Nicolette Barba[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]