- Sam Wilson: Wilson Samplers GalleryMonday, March 2, 2015 Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Exhibitions, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Gittins Gallery Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: Art & Art History Contact Phone: 801-581-8677 Contact Email: email@example.com More info: art.utah.edu
- Fall 2015 Registration Dates AvailableMonday, March 2, 2015 Office of the Registrarregistrar.utah.eduPhone: 801-581-5808Registrar@utah.edu Event Calendars: Academic Deadlines Event Categories: Academic & Holiday Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes
- CEH - Certified Ethical HackerMonday, March 2, 2015, 9am – 5pm Learn to hack like a pro, while pleasing the boss! The ethical hacker is usually a trusted employee or consultant who uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker to identify weaknesses, then prevent system failures and security breaches caused by hackers. The goal of the CEH course […]
- "The Future of U.S. - Mexican Relations": Ambassador Medina Mora, Mexican Ambassador to the United StatesMonday, March 2, 2015, 12:30 – 1:30pm 17th Annual Rocco C. and Marion S. Siciliano Forum, Considerations on the Status of the American Society, which will examine “The Future of U.S.-Latin American Relations.” This ten day conference (February 23 - March 3) will consist of 15 informative events including several live KUER RadioWest broadcasts, an art exhibit, […]
- Artist lll & lV Musicianship ClassesMonday, March 2, 2015, 4 – 6pm Event Categories: Music Campus Locations: West Institute (W INST) Ongoing Event: Yes Campus Wide Event: Yes Contact Name: Gretchen Tanner Contact Phone: 801-587-9194 Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration has been disabled.