- Sam Wilson: Wilson Samplers GalleryMonday, March 2, 2015 Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Exhibitions, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Gittins Gallery Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: Art & Art History Contact Phone: 801-581-8677 Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org More info: art.utah.edu
- Fall 2015 Registration Dates AvailableMonday, March 2, 2015 Office of the Registrarregistrar.utah.eduPhone: 801-581-5808Registrar@utah.edu Event Calendars: Academic Deadlines Event Categories: Academic & Holiday Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes
- CEH - Certified Ethical HackerMonday, March 2, 2015, 9am – 5pm Learn to hack like a pro, while pleasing the boss! The ethical hacker is usually a trusted employee or consultant who uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker to identify weaknesses, then prevent system failures and security breaches caused by hackers. The goal of the CEH course […]
- UExplore Open House: GOING GLOBALMonday, March 2, 2015, 12 – 1:30pm Meet faculty and advisors while exploring majors, minors, and certificates! Representatives from International Studies, Asian Studies, Middle East Studies, Latin American Studies, Comparative Language and Culture, Languages, Religious Studies, TESOL Cert., and Learning Abroad. Free pizza! Event Calendars: Architecture + Planning, Bennion Community Service Center, Career Services, Center for Teaching & […]
- "The Future of U.S. - Mexican Relations": Ambassador Medina Mora, Mexican Ambassador to the United StatesMonday, March 2, 2015, 12:30 – 1:30pm 17th Annual Rocco C. and Marion S. Siciliano Forum, Considerations on the Status of the American Society, which will examine “The Future of U.S.-Latin American Relations.” This ten day conference (February 23 - March 3) will consist of 15 informative events including several live KUER RadioWest broadcasts, an art exhibit, […]
Registration has been disabled.