- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- 12th Annual Intermountain West Graduate Student Philosophy ConferenceThursday, March 26, 12:30pm – Saturday, March 28, 2015, 6pm 12th Annual Intermountain West Graduate Student Philosophy Conference (IMWGSPC) March 26-28, 2015 Salt Lake City, Utah Keynote Speaker: Branden Fitelson (Rutgers University) Everyone is welcome to attend Agenda - All conference presentations will be held in the Tanner Library, Room 459 and the Philosophy Lounge, Room […]
- Rock The U - Dance MarathonFriday, March 27 – Saturday, March 28, 2015 Event Calendars: ASUU, Student Affairs Learning Outcomes, Union Programming Council, University of Utah, University Union Event Categories: Dance Campus Locations: Huntsman Center - Jon M. (JHC) Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: $10.00 Ticket URL: www.rocktheu.org Transportation / Parking: Parking logs adjacent to the Huntsman Center. Contact Name: Aubri Tuero Contact Phone: 801-581-2788 Contact […]
- Hepatitis C Virus Clinic: Project ECHOContact for details Friday, March 27, 11:30pm – Saturday, March 28, 2015, 1am Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a partnership between interdisciplinary teams of University of Utah specialists and community providers. Through a weekly tele-conference, University specialists offer case-based learning by consulting with community providers on cases within their current patient populations. Additionally, […]
- Sonja M Sperling, DMA Conducting RecitalSaturday, March 28, 2015, 2 – 3pm Event Categories: Music Campus Locations: Thompson Chamber Music Hall Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: School of Music Contact Phone: 801-581-6762 Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration has been disabled.