- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- 12th Annual Intermountain West Graduate Student Philosophy ConferenceOngoing through Saturday, March 28, 2015, 6pm 12th Annual Intermountain West Graduate Student Philosophy Conference (IMWGSPC) March 26-28, 2015 Salt Lake City, Utah Keynote Speaker: Branden Fitelson (Rutgers University) Everyone is welcome to attend Agenda - All conference presentations will be held in the Tanner Library, Room 459 and the Philosophy Lounge, Room 401, both […]
- Rock The U - Dance MarathonFriday, March 27 – Saturday, March 28, 2015 Event Calendars: ASUU, Student Affairs Learning Outcomes, Union Programming Council, University of Utah, University Union Event Categories: Dance Campus Locations: Huntsman Center - Jon M. (JHC) Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: $10.00 Ticket URL: www.rocktheu.org Transportation / Parking: Parking logs adjacent to the Huntsman Center. Contact Name: Aubri Tuero Contact Phone: 801-581-2788 Contact […]
- UROP Summer Application DeadlineFriday, March 27, 2015 The Office of Undergraduate Research is accepting online applications for participation in UROP Summer 2015. All online applications must be received by midnight 3/27/15. Click on this link for more information: urop.utah.edu… Event Calendars: Undergraduate Studies Event Categories: Other Campus Locations: Sill Center - Sterling (SILL) Room Name/Number: 132 Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Contact […]
- Blueprint for the Genetic Architecture of Alzheimer Disease: Combine Big Data, Multidisciplinary Science, and Smart ThinkingEIHG 1st Floor Auditorium Friday, March 27, 2015, 10am Campus Locations: Eccles Institute of Human Genetics Event Calendars: Neurosciences Gateway Colleges & Programs: Health Sciences Programs Departments: Neurosciences Gateway Event Type: Seminar Series Full Description: Blueprint for the Genetic Architecture of Alzheimer Disease: Combine Big Data, Multidisciplinary Science, and Smart Thinking, Lindsay Farrer, PhD, Friday, March 27, 2015, 10:00 - 11:00 […]
Registration has been disabled.