- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Edges of Light: Images of Breast Transformation [Exhibit]Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library Ongoing through Friday, May 15, 2015 Kimberly Myers, Ph.D., associate professor of Humanities and English at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine, and member at the Doctors Kienle Center for Humanistic Medicine, will visit the University of Utah in conjunction with the opening of the traveling art exhibit, Edges […]
- American Academy of Neurology 2015 Annual MeetingWalter E. Washington Convention CenterWashington, DC Ongoing through Saturday, April 25, 2015 The 67th AAN Annual Meeting will take place April 18-25, 2015, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. Event Calendars: Health Sciences, Neurosciences Gateway Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Neurology Event Type: Conferences Event Audience: Department Faculty & Staff Only Full Description: The 67th […]
- Annual Student Art Exhibition 2015Tuesday, April 21, 2015 Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Exhibitions, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Gittins Gallery Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: Department of Art & Art History Contact Phone: 801-581-8677 Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org More info: art.utah.edu
- Immune Disorders of the Gut Tele-ECHOVideo conference Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 7:30 – 8:30am Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a partnership between interdisciplinary teams of University of Utah specialists and community providers. Through a weekly tele-conference, University specialists offer case-based learning by consulting with community providers on cases within their current patient populations. Additionally, University specialists and guest presenters […]
Registration has been disabled.