- Sam Wilson: Wilson Samplers GalleryThursday, February 26, 2015 Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Exhibitions, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Gittins Gallery Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: Art & Art History Contact Phone: 801-581-8677 Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org More info: art.utah.edu
- Medical Grand Rounds - "Hollow Hunt for Harms" presented by Jacob Stegenga, PhD, Division of Medial Ethics and Humanities, Department of Internal MedicineUniversity of Utah Health Sciences Center, HSEB 1750 Thursday, February 26, 2015, 7:45 – 8:45am Medical Grand Rounds - Jacob Stegenga, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy and Department of Internal Medicine Campus Locations: Health Sciences Education Building - Spencer F. and Cleone P. Eccles (HSEB) Event Calendars: Bioscience, Center for Clinical and Translational Science, College of Health, College […]
- Coffee Hour - Sponsored by the Anthropology ClubThursday, February 26, 2015, 10 – 11am Event Calendars: College of Social & Behavioral Science Event Categories: Other Campus Locations: William Stewart Building Room Name/Number: Anthropology Library Ongoing Event: Yes Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE
- "How Green Gold Will Save the Amazon"Thursday, February 26, 2015, 10:45 – 11:45am 17th Annual Rocco C. and Marion S. Siciliano Forum, Considerations on the Status of the American Society, which will examine “The Future of U.S.-Latin American Relations.” This ten day conference (February 23 - March 3) will consist of 15 informative events including several live KUER RadioWest broadcasts, an art exhibit, […]
- Bio/Org Seminar with Hening Lin, Cornell UniversityTBBC SEMINAR ROOM Thursday, February 26, 2015, 10:45am – 12pm Bio/Org Seminar Professor Hening Lin Department of Chemistry Cornell Universitylin.chem.cornell.edu "Sirtuins and Novel Protein Posttranslational Modifications " Sirtuins are a class of enzymes known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD)-dependent deacetylases. They regulate aging, transcription, and metabolism, and are important targets for treating several human diseases. There are […]
Registration has been disabled.