- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Edges of Light: Images of Breast Transformation [Exhibit]Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library Ongoing through Friday, May 15, 2015 Kimberly Myers, Ph.D., associate professor of Humanities and English at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine, and member at the Doctors Kienle Center for Humanistic Medicine, will visit the University of Utah in conjunction with the opening of the traveling art exhibit, Edges […]
- NCUR (National Conference on Undergraduate ResearchEastern Washington University, Spokane WA Thursday, April 16, 8am – Saturday, April 18, 2015, 5pm The Office of Undergraduate Research encourages all University of Utah undergraduate student researchers to present at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR). NCUR 2015 be hosted by Eastern Washington University on April 16-18, 2015 www.cur.org… Event Calendars: Undergraduate Studies Event Categories: Conferences […]
- Crimson NightsFriday, April 17, 9pm – Saturday, April 18, 2015, 2am Come to the Union for the biggest late night party on campus. Enjoy dancing, free food, activities and more! Event Calendars: Union Programming Council Event Categories: Dance Campus Locations: Union - A. Ray Olpin (UNION) Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE for University of Utah students, $5 with another […]
- Hepatitis C Virus Clinic: Project ECHOContact for details Friday, April 17, 11:30pm – Saturday, April 18, 2015, 1am Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a partnership between interdisciplinary teams of University of Utah specialists and community providers. Through a weekly tele-conference, University specialists offer case-based learning by consulting with community providers on cases within their current patient populations. Additionally, […]
Registration has been disabled.