- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- 20th Annual Stegner Symposium – Air Quality: Health, Energy and EconomicsThursday, March 5 – Friday, March 6, 2015 The Stegner Center’s twentieth annual symposium focuses on Air Quality: Health, Energy, and Economics. Across the nation, great strides have been made addressing air pollution over the last several decades, especially following adoption of the federal Clean Air Act in 1970. Nevertheless, in the West and elsewhere, air […]
- Last day to withdraw from spring term length classesFriday, March 6, 2015 For more information, please contact the Registrar's Office at www.registrar.utah.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 801-581-5808. Event Calendars: Academic Deadlines Event Categories: Academic & Holiday Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes
- Case ReviewsSchool of Medicine, Tyler Conference Room 4A440 Friday, March 6, 2015, 7 – 8am CVSL Multidisciplinary Rounds Campus Locations: School of Medicine (SOM) Event Calendars: Health Sciences Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Internal Medicine Division: Cardiology Event Type: Conferences Event Audience: Department Faculty & Staff Only Full Description: CVSL Multidisciplinary Rounds: "Case Review" presented by presented by James C. Fang, MD, FACC, FAHA, […]
- Behavioral Health ECHO ClinicVarious SOM locations: Contact for more details Friday, March 6, 2015, 7:30 – 8:30am Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a partnership between interdisciplinary teams of University of Utah specialists and community providers. Through tele-conference, University specialists offer case-based learning by consulting with community providers on cases within their current patient populations. Additionally, University specialists […]
Registration has been disabled.