- Hepatitis C Virus Clinic: Project ECHOContact for details Friday, February 27, 11:30pm – Saturday, February 28, 2015, 1am Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a partnership between interdisciplinary teams of University of Utah specialists and community providers. Through a weekly tele-conference, University specialists offer case-based learning by consulting with community providers on cases within their current patient populations. Additionally, […]
- All About CoffeeSaturday, February 28, 2015, 10am – 12pm Calling all coffee lovers -- this in-depth course provides insight into what goes into every quality cup of joe. Students will learn everything from cultivation of beans to the fine art of blending and roasting your own beans. Things will get deliciously aromatic as you learn about the equipment involved […]
- Grace Notes and Salty Cricket Composers CollectiveSaturday, February 28, 2015, 7:30 – 8:30pm Grace Notes and Salty Cricket Composers Collective present a concert in honor of internationally acclaimed composer Martin Boykan, a former Maurice Abravanel Visiting Distinguished Composer. The program includes music by Boykan and others. Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Music, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Dumke Recital Hall Ongoing Event: No Campus […]
- The School for LiesSaturday, February 28, 2015, 7:30 – 9:30pm In 1666, the brightest, wittiest salon in Paris is that of Celimene, a beautiful young widow so known for her satiric tongue she’s being sued for it. Surrounded by shallow suitors, Celimene has managed to evade love since her beloved husband died—until today, when Frank appears. Frank turns her world […]
- Friends of the Library Lecture: John Keahey, author of "Hidden Tuscany: Discovering Art, Culture, and Memories in a Well-Known Region's Unknown Places"Sunday, March 1, 2015, 3 – 4:30pm Hidden Tuscany is a book of exploration. It takes the reader into a part of Tuscany far beyond the usual tourist haunts of Chianti, Florence, or Siena. Author John Keahey urges travelers to abandon the autostrada, shake off preset itineraries, and follow roads barely two lanes wide, discovering seaside communities […]
Registration has been disabled.