- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Edges of Light: Images of Breast Transformation [Exhibit]Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library Ongoing through Friday, May 15, 2015 Kimberly Myers, Ph.D., associate professor of Humanities and English at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine, and member at the Doctors Kienle Center for Humanistic Medicine, will visit the University of Utah in conjunction with the opening of the traveling art exhibit, Edges […]
- NCUR (National Conference on Undergraduate ResearchEastern Washington University, Spokane WA Ongoing through Saturday, April 18, 2015, 5pm The Office of Undergraduate Research encourages all University of Utah undergraduate student researchers to present at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR). NCUR 2015 be hosted by Eastern Washington University on April 16-18, 2015 www.cur.org… Event Calendars: Undergraduate Studies Event Categories: Conferences Alternate Location: Eastern […]
- Annual Student Art Exhibition 2015Friday, April 17, 2015 Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Exhibitions, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Gittins Gallery Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: Department of Art & Art History Contact Phone: 801-581-8677 Contact Email: email@example.com More info: art.utah.edu
- Behavioral Health ECHO ClinicVarious SOM locations: Contact for more details Friday, April 17, 2015, 7:30 – 8:30am Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a partnership between interdisciplinary teams of University of Utah specialists and community providers. Through tele-conference, University specialists offer case-based learning by consulting with community providers on cases within their current patient populations. Additionally, University specialists […]
Registration has been disabled.