- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Become a Sponsor! 1st Annual Games4Health Summit at the Snowbird ResortMonday, March 30, 9pm – Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 4am Become a Sponsor! Buy the Games4Health @ Snowbird Ski Package to support students from all over the world compete in the GrandPrix. Keynote Speaker Assemblywoman Dr Shin from South Korea, a global advocate for health gaming Event Calendars: ASUU, Career Services, Centers and Institutes, Undergraduate Studies, University […]
- Geriatrics Clinical ConferenceDivision of Geriatrics, AB193 Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 8 – 9am “Nutrition Assessment and Interventions for Geriatrics”, Geriatrics Clinical Conference. Presenter Erica Noonan, MD Campus Locations: School of Medicine (SOM) Event Calendars: Health Sciences, Internal Medicine, School of Medicine Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Internal Medicine Division: Geriatrics Event Type: Conferences Event Audience: Hospitals & Clinics staff, Non U of U Physicians […]
- Mac OS X Support EssentialsTuesday, March 31, 2015, 9am – 5pm Using Apple Certified Curriculum, Mac OS X Support Essentials is a hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on Mac OS X. This course is designed to explore the breadth of functionality of Mac OS X and the best methods for effectively supporting users of Mac OS X […]
- Games4Health Gran Prix Finals (SFEBB Child Hall)Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 9am – 5pm Attend to see what the teams have developed in Games4Health Challenge. Event Calendars: ASUU, Career Services, Centers and Institutes, Undergraduate Studies, University College, University of Utah Campus Locations: Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building (SFEBB) Room Name/Number: Bill & Pat Child Family Community Hall Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes More info: www.g4h.business.utah.edu
Registration has been disabled.