- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Sam Wilson: Wilson Samplers GalleryThursday, March 5, 2015 Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Exhibitions, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Gittins Gallery Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: Art & Art History Contact Phone: 801-581-8677 Contact Email: email@example.com More info: art.utah.edu
- 20th Annual Stegner Symposium – Air Quality: Health, Energy and EconomicsThursday, March 5 – Friday, March 6, 2015 The Stegner Center’s twentieth annual symposium focuses on Air Quality: Health, Energy, and Economics. Across the nation, great strides have been made addressing air pollution over the last several decades, especially following adoption of the federal Clean Air Act in 1970. Nevertheless, in the West and elsewhere, air […]
- Air Quality: Health, Energy and EconomicsRose Wagner Performing Arts Center Thursday, March 5, 2015, 7:30am – 5:30pm Event Calendars: Health Sciences, Health Sciences Programs Colleges & Programs: Health Sciences Programs Event Type: Conferences, Education Event Audience: Department Faculty & Staff Only, Hospitals & Clinics staff, Non U of U Physicians & Health Care Providers, Open to Public Full Description: March 5-6, 2015, The Stegner Center’s twentieth annual […]
- Medical Grand Rounds - "Medical Education: What can I do?"University of Utah Health Sciences Center Campus, HSEB 1750 Thursday, March 5, 2015, 7:45 – 8:45am Medical Grand Rounds - "Medical Education; What can I do?" presented by G. Weldon Gilcrease, III, MD, Oncology Division, Department of Internal Medicine Campus Locations: Health Sciences Education Building - Spencer F. and Cleone P. Eccles (HSEB) Event Calendars: Health Sciences, School of […]
Registration has been disabled.