- Interim: MFA Group Show 2015Monday, January 12 – Friday, January 30, 2015 The Interim exhibition, held annually, presents work by current MFA candidates in the University of Utah's Studio Art program. Work in this year’s show explores several topics including nostalgia, food ecology, vulnerability, and redeveloped spaces. Opening Reception on January 22, 2014 from 5pm-7pm. Event Calendars: University of Utah, Utah […]
- Advances in Internal Medicine, 2015Canyons Resort4000 Canyons Resort DrivePark City, UT 84098 Sunday, January 25 – Friday, January 30, 2015 Event Calendars: Health Sciences Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Internal Medicine Division: General Internal Medicine Event Type: Conferences Event Audience: All University of Utah Faculty, Hospitals & Clinics staff, Non U of U Physicians & Health Care Providers, School of Medicine Faculty, School of […]
- Rehab ConferenceThe Canyons Resort in Park City Ongoing through Saturday, January 31, 2015 The Division of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is having their 29th Annual Update in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation conference Jan. 29-31 at The Canyons Resort in Park City. The conference offers exposure to the latest advances in the field of rehabilitation medicine and […]
- Mac OS X Support EssentialsFriday, January 30, 2015, 8:30 – 11:30am Using Apple Certified Curriculum, Mac OS X Support Essentials is a hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on Mac OS X. This course is designed to explore the breadth of functionality of Mac OS X and the best methods for effectively supporting users of Mac OS X […]
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security ProfessionalFriday, January 30, 2015, 9am – 5pm This 5-day course prepares students to take the CISSP certification examination (not included). The course covers the 10 domains required for the CISSP certificate including 1.) access control; 2.) telecommunications and network security; 3.) information security governance and risk management; 4.) software development security; 5.) cryptography; 6.) security architecture and […]
Registration has been disabled.