- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Edges of Light: Images of Breast Transformation [Exhibit]Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library Ongoing through Friday, May 15, 2015 Kimberly Myers, Ph.D., associate professor of Humanities and English at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine, and member at the Doctors Kienle Center for Humanistic Medicine, will visit the University of Utah in conjunction with the opening of the traveling art exhibit, Edges […]
- American Academy of Neurology 2015 Annual MeetingWalter E. Washington Convention CenterWashington, DC Ongoing through Saturday, April 25, 2015 The 67th AAN Annual Meeting will take place April 18-25, 2015, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. Event Calendars: Health Sciences, Neurosciences Gateway Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Neurology Event Type: Conferences Event Audience: Department Faculty & Staff Only Full Description: The 67th […]
- Jake Bills, Jazz Bass, RecitalSunday, April 19, 2015, 12 – 1pm Event Categories: Music Campus Locations: Dumke Recital Hall Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Contact Name: School of Music Contact Phone: 801-581-6762 Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the ForumSunday, April 19, 2015, 2 – 4pm When a wily, witty, lying, lazy, cheating slave discovers that his master’s son is in love with the girl next door, he promises to help win her heart in exchange for his freedom. But the road to romance is blocked with stunning surprises, cunning disguises, wild chases, bawdy humor, and […]
Registration has been disabled.