- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Fall 2015 Admission/Readmission DeadlineWednesday, April 1, 2015 Office of the Registrarregistrar.utah.eduPhone: 801-581-5808Registrar@utah.edu Event Calendars: Academic Deadlines Event Categories: Academic & Holiday Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes
- Ophthalmology Grand RoundsMoran Eye Center, 1st Floor Auditorium Westside Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 8 – 9am Campus Locations: Moran Eye Center - John A. (MEC) Event Calendars: Health Sciences Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences Event Type: Grand Rounds Event Audience: School of Medicine Faculty, School of Medicine Residents, School of Medicine Students Full Description: Ophthalmology Grand Rounds for April 1st […]
- Mac OS X Support EssentialsWednesday, April 1, 2015, 9am – 5pm Using Apple Certified Curriculum, Mac OS X Support Essentials is a hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on Mac OS X. This course is designed to explore the breadth of functionality of Mac OS X and the best methods for effectively supporting users of Mac OS X […]
- Astrocyte water homeostasis in epilepsy and CNS injuryClinical Neurosciences Center’s Education Center Level 1 Wednesday, April 1, 2015, 9am Campus Locations: Clinical Neurosciences Building (CNC) Event Calendars: Neurosciences Gateway Colleges & Programs: Health Sciences Programs Departments: Neurosciences Gateway Event Type: Grand Rounds Full Description: NEUROLOGY GRAND ROUNDS, 9:00 AM Wednesday, April 1st, 2015, Clinical Neurosciences Center’s Education Center Level 1, “Astrocyte water homeostasis in epilepsy and CNS injury”, Presented by:, […]
Registration has been disabled.