- Interim: MFA Group Show 2015Ongoing through Friday, January 30, 2015 The Interim exhibition, held annually, presents work by current MFA candidates in the University of Utah's Studio Art program. Work in this year’s show explores several topics including nostalgia, food ecology, vulnerability, and redeveloped spaces. Opening Reception on January 22, 2014 from 5pm-7pm. Event Calendars: University of Utah, Utah Museum […]
- Advances in Internal Medicine, 2015Canyons Resort4000 Canyons Resort DrivePark City, UT 84098 Ongoing through Friday, January 30, 2015 Event Calendars: Health Sciences Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Internal Medicine Division: General Internal Medicine Event Type: Conferences Event Audience: All University of Utah Faculty, Hospitals & Clinics staff, Non U of U Physicians & Health Care Providers, School of Medicine Faculty, School of Medicine […]
- Geriatrics Clinical ConferenceDivision of Geriatrics, AB193 Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 8 – 9am Geriatrics Clinical Conference. “Statins in the Elderly: How Do We First Do No Harm?” Presenter: Michelle Keown, M.D. Campus Locations: School of Medicine (SOM) Event Calendars: Health Sciences, Internal Medicine, School of Medicine Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Internal Medicine Division: Geriatrics Event Type: Conferences Event Audience: Hospitals & Clinics staff, […]
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security ProfessionalTuesday, January 27, 2015, 9am – 5pm This 5-day course prepares students to take the CISSP certification examination (not included). The course covers the 10 domains required for the CISSP certificate including 1.) access control; 2.) telecommunications and network security; 3.) information security governance and risk management; 4.) software development security; 5.) cryptography; 6.) security architecture and […]
- College Coaching for 21st Century MindsTuesday, January 27, 2015, 1:30 – 3:30pm Jeffrey S. Moore: College Coaching for 21st Century Minds: Jeffrey S. Moore, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Murchison-Mallory Professor of Chemistry, Professor of Materials Science and Engineering and Howard Hughes Medical Institute Professor, will describe the methods we use in an attempt to transform our traditional, kilostudent classroom into a […]
Registration has been disabled.