- "An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers" An ExhibitionOngoing through Monday, April 27, 2015 An Enduring Spirit: Mormon Women Pioneers, is an exhibition, integrating Rare Books, Manuscripts and Multimedia Archives materials to tell the stories of Mormon women in Utah across generations and genres. The pioneering spirit of women such as Eliza R. Snow, Maud May Babcock, Ivy Baker Priest, Terry Tempest Williams […]
- Sundays @ 7 Faculty Spotlight: Verdana Subotic, piano, Beethoven SonatasSunday, March 29, 2015, 7 – 8pm Faculty pianist Vedrana Subotic continues her Beethoven cycle with an evening of solo piano sonatas. The concert highlights the monumental importance of Beethoven’s piano sonatas, from Op.13 in C Minor, the "Pathetique," to the much later Op.90 in E Minor. Also featured are Op. 27, No. 1 in Eb Major […]
- Learning Health System Seminar - Lee A. Fleisher, M.D.Alumni Hall (HSEB 2110 & 2120) Monday, March 30, 2015, 12 – 1pm medicine.utah.edu… Campus Locations: Health Sciences Education Building - Spencer F. and Cleone P. Eccles (HSEB) Event Calendars: Health Sciences Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Departments: Biomedical Informatics Event Type: Seminar Series Event Audience: All University of Utah Faculty, Open to Public, School of Medicine Faculty, School of Medicine Residents, […]
- GIG SeminarsKjeldsberg Conference RoomEEJ-MREB Monday, March 30, 2015, 4 – 6pm Event Calendars: Health Sciences Colleges & Programs: School of Medicine Full Description: David Stillman, Department of Pathology Event Contact Name: David Grunwald Event Contact Phone: 1-6421 Event Contact Email: email@example.com Campus Wide Event: Yes
- Eric Peterson, U of U-Harris groupTBBC Seminar room Monday, March 30, 2015, 4 – 5pm Single-Molecule Fluorescence Imaging of DNA Hybridization Eric Peterson, Postdoctoral Associate Harris Group (U of U Chemistry) Our research is focused on measuring interactions between fluorescently-labeled and surface-immobilized single stranded DNA using single molecule fluorescence imaging, which allows hybridization kinetics to be measured explicitly by detecting and tracking […]
Registration has been disabled.