- Friends of the Library Lecture: John Keahey, author of "Hidden Tuscany: Discovering Art, Culture, and Memories in a Well-Known Region's Unknown Places"Sunday, March 1, 2015, 3 – 4:30pm Hidden Tuscany is a book of exploration. It takes the reader into a part of Tuscany far beyond the usual tourist haunts of Chianti, Florence, or Siena. Author John Keahey urges travelers to abandon the autostrada, shake off preset itineraries, and follow roads barely two lanes wide, discovering seaside communities […]
- Sundays @ 7 Faculty Showcase: "Majesty of the Bass" with Ralph Matson, violin; Barbara Scowcroft, violin; Roberta Zalkind, viola; John Eckstein, cello; David Yavornitzky, bassSunday, March 1, 2015, 7 – 8pm Faculty string players team up for Dvorák’s String Quintet in G Major, Op. 77. All members of the Utah Symphony, violinist Ralph Matson, violinist Barbara Scowcroft, violist Roberta Zalkind, cellist John Eckstein, and bassist David Yavornitzky focus their talents on tackling this major work, which showcases Dvorák’s gift for folding […]
- The School for LiesSunday, March 1, 2015, 7:30 – 9:30pm In 1666, the brightest, wittiest salon in Paris is that of Celimene, a beautiful young widow so known for her satiric tongue she’s being sued for it. Surrounded by shallow suitors, Celimene has managed to evade love since her beloved husband died—until today, when Frank appears. Frank turns her world […]
- Sam Wilson: Wilson Samplers GalleryMonday, March 2, 2015 Event Calendars: College of Fine Arts Event Categories: Exhibitions, U Arts Pass Campus Locations: Gittins Gallery Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes Cost: FREE Contact Name: Art & Art History Contact Phone: 801-581-8677 Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org More info: art.utah.edu
- Fall 2015 Registration Dates AvailableMonday, March 2, 2015 Office of the Registrarregistrar.utah.eduPhone: 801-581-5808Registrar@utah.edu Event Calendars: Academic Deadlines Event Categories: Academic & Holiday Ongoing Event: No Campus Wide Event: Yes
Registration has been disabled.