Man Treated for Anthrax Exposure

SALT LAKE CITY?A man from Utah may have been exposed to the anthrax bacteria in a Florida office building.

The Utah Department of Health said Tuesday it has begun treating the man with antibiotics, although there is nothing to indicate he has actually contracted the disease.

Anthrax, a naturally occurring bacteria, is frequently fatal when it infects the lungs.

A Florida man died from anthrax last week and another has tested positive for the bacteria. Both men worked in the American Media Building in Boca Raton, Fla.

That is the same building visited by the Utah man, whose name was not released.