Campus Events

By , , and

October 19

The Marriott Library?s Diversity Committee is hosting a session of its rainbow bag lunches titled, ?The World is Welcome Here: International Student Panel? at noon in the library?s Gould Auditorium.

The Union Gallery is hosting the opening of the show ?Anonymous Forms on Paper and Canvas? at 6 p.m. in Union 225.

October 22

Tom Taylor, admissions counselor for the Scholl Podiatry School of Medicine, is speaking to all interested pre-podiatry or health professions students at noon in Room 404 of the Skaggs Biology Building.

October 23

The Women?s Resource Center is hosting a session of its Seeds of Violence series titled, ?Men as Allies? at noon in Union 293.

Phil Aftoora, director of student services for Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry, is speaking to all interested pre-dental or health professions students at 1 p.m. in Room 320 of the James Talmage Building.

October 30

The Utah Education Network and the Utah State Office of Education are hosting Macromedia’s Education Solutions Seminar for educators and students. All K-12 teachers and college/university multimedia instructors are invited to attend the morning seminar beginning at 9 a.m. All students are invited to attend the afternoon seminar at 3:30 p.m. in the Eccles Auditorium of the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

The Women?s Resource Center is hosting a lecture for its Seeds of Violence program titled, ?Children, Violence and Healing? at noon in Union 293.

October 31

The Huntsman Cancer Institute is hosting a lecture by Executive Director Stephen Prescott at 4 p.m. in the Eccles Auditorium on the sixth floor.

November 6

The Women?s Resource Center is hosting a lecture titled ?Women and Addictions: A Feminist Perspective? at noon in Union 293.

November 8

The Wallace Stegner Center of the College of Law is hosting a reading by Thomas Power from ?Post Cowboy Economics: Pay and Prosperity in the New American West? at 7 p.m. in the library?s Gould Auditorium.

January 15

The College of Law?s Wallace Stegner Center is hosting a reading by John Campbell from his book, ?Absence of Light: Meditations from the Klamath Marshes Dead West? at 7 p.m. in the library?s Gould Auditorium.