Peeping Tom

Snow College

The Snowdrift

Snow College turned into “Sin City” as the campus held a gambling activity where students won chips by playing Poker, Blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em, Craps and Roulette. Participants were served virgin margaritas and pretzels. “It was like ‘Sin City,’ Snow College style,” said auctioneer Will Christensen.

What happens in Snow College, stays in Snow College.

Brigham Young University

The Daily Universe

A possible double-murder took place on the BYU campus. According to the police beat, “The corpses of two ducks-a male and a female-were found on May 9 outside the north entrance of the Museum of Art. The cause of death is unknown.”

William Hung is set to sing at the funeral, which will be held at the Provo Stake Center.

Salt Lake Community College

The Globe

Salt Lake Community College is finally the first in something. In the recent article “Who Gives a Beef,” the Globe reports that the campus held “the world’s first tofu-dog eating contest” at its recent VegFest.

Overall favorite, Hannibal Lector, threw a tantrum after learning he came in second. He then ate the judge, whom he accused of miscounting. Apparently real dogs didn’t count.

Also out of SLCC was the article, “Seven Good Reasons to Attend SLCC this Summer.” The reasons were: money, shorter work weeks, time, developing a talent or interest, hands-on learning, parking and getting a head start.

Later the SLCC public relations specialists added storytime and recess to the list.

College of Eastern Utah

The Eagle

“College of Eastern Utah cosmetology students brought home 11 medals on April 1 after two days of competition at the SkillsUSA conference at Salt Lake Community College.” Two cosmetology students qualify for national competition.

Among the judges were Boy George, Marilyn Manson and BYU’s mascot, Cosmo the Cosmetologist.