Rob Decoup Album: “Pain”

Editor’s Note: The following is the text of the 1999 Utah gun rights statute that has become the object of litigation between the U and the state Attorney General’s Office. The law’s reference number is 76-10-500. It can be found on the world wide web at http://www.

Rob_header

3 and half Stars

Year: 2013 Genre: Grung/Alternative Rock
-Braxton Dutson-
Rob Decoup has created a few songs that will get stuck in your head, “Pain” being one of those songs; where the Rob sings from the point of view of pain and just who pain is.  Rob creates a dirty grungy sound with clean guitar solos sprinkled throughout his songs;  “Burn Me to the Ground” exemplifies this grungy feel, and catchy guitar licks.  I enjoyed his album, with catchy lyrics and guitar licks; however his acoustic version gives him better justice when it comes to singing.  He has a raw voice creating an atmosphere of a coffee shop jam session but with a sort of nirvana rock feel to it.  If you are into alternative rock take a listen to his CD and if you are a more acoustic lover get on YouTube and look up Rob Decoup “pain” in NYC, his live show is much more impressive than his CD.  Both are worth looking at either way.
Check out his Facebook page to get updates on concerts and new music