OUR_Ep.64_ Josh Fonokalafi

Admittedly, I’m not a vegetarian. I love animals and I’m currently housing scores of them, but I’m also a sucker for anything bacon-wrapped. Sure, it’s a little hypocritical, but I’m hungry — not bloodthirsty. I don’t revel at the top of the food chain, draped in endangered pelts.

our0000333
Tonight’s special show, Episode 64 of Ol’ Ute Radio, starts off with a bang as Sascha and Rebecca are joined LIVE in-studio by the out-of-state “Rubber Dak” as he makes a detour through Salt Lake City. The three are quickly joined by local comedian Josh Fonokalafi.
our 0000

Josh and your hosts discuss the local comedy scene and Polynesian culture in Utah. He shares some of his experiences and tells about his upcoming plans to move to Vancouver, Washington where he will continue to make his mark in the comedy world.
 We appreciate U and would love to hear fromU! If you have ANY comments, criticisms or suggestions please send them to [email protected]. We are always pleased to hear from you. Thanks for your support! Go Utes!