OUR_Ep.65_Marty Archibald

After being dormant for years, the U chapter of the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers is emerging once again as a group of engineering students are working to bring it back. SHPE is a national organization founded in the 1970s by a group of engineers in California who wanted to become role models within the Hispanic community.

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset
On Episode 65 of Ol’ Ute Radio, your hosts welcome local comedian, Marty Archibald, into studio. The three talk about comedy, writing and how to pick on Rebecca. Marty discusses life and the comedy scene in New York and Sascha congratulates Comcast on being the worst company in America.

Sascha also releases some BIG and exciting summer news involving a second weekly OUR date (Thursdays from 6-9pm MST) with the host of IAmSaltLake, Chris Holifield! Rubber Dak is unfortunately out for the week and does not appear on this week’s episode. At the end of the show you can hear seven minutes of Marty’s comedy. Please enjoy and spread the word of his talent.
Please send any questions, comments and concerns to [email protected]. We love our listeners and would love to hear from you! Go Utes!