OUR_Ep.87_Spence Roper and Andy Gold

Apparently, in another attempt to distract from the fact the he’s no more than a two-bit Kurt Cobain impersonator, Vines front man Craig Nicholls recently came clean about his inner demons. Following a heated scuffle with a paparazzi photographer that left Nicholls facing charges of malicious damage and assault, the adolescent Aussie confessed that his deeply rooted emotional damage caused him to start throwing punches- not his bad-ass rock star swagger.

our 87 photo_fixed
Episode 87 of OUR was a bang as your hosts welcomed two hilarious comedians into the studio. Before the guests arrived, Sascha and Rebecca catch up with each other after Rebecca’s week in South Dakota. They discuss some of the best Utah rivers to float.

Spence Roper comes in shortly after the show begins. Spence is a local comedian hailing from Logan, Utah. He tells us about Cache Valley Comedy and dishes out some pretty unconventional compliments. Spence also gives listeners the details for his upcoming shows at Wise Guys Ogden on the 8th and 9th of August.
andy dad_fixed
Spence hangs out in studio and is joined by comic and friend of OUR, Andy Gold. He shares unbelievably funny stories about his family traditions and the legend that is his father.
andy grandma_fixed
Andy even takes it a step further as he plays a hilarious voice mail from his grandma and decides to call her up on-air. It’s the funniest thing you’ve heard in a while- and that’s a guarantee. He also gives us some info about his show this Friday (July 25th) at 8pm at Wise Guys West Valley.
Catch the two funny men on twitter @spenceroper and @andyagold
We love our listeners! Thank you for your support. Please contact us with anything at [email protected] and remember to tune in every Tuesday & Thursday from 6-9pm MST. Go Utes!