OUR_Ep.93_Jason Harvey and Patrick Ramirez

While much of the university’s attention was on the streets around Rice-Eccles Stadium, a new era of Ute basketball was quietly ushered in Friday. The Ray Giacoletti reign officially began as Utah knocked off Stony Brook 72-63 behind 20 points from Marc Jackson, who returned with a vengeance after a one-year layoff.

jason_fixed
On Episode 93 of Ol’ Ute Radio, your hosts begin by catching up a bit after Rebecca’s absence the previous show. They talk about recent events as well as what the upcoming shows will hold. They are joined shortly after starting by comedian Jason Harvey. The three start out discussing the local comedy scene and end up discovering some exclusive insight into Harvey’s deep-seated love for martial arts and Kung-Fu movies. He dishes out some “must see” and educates us with a few mixed martial arts facts.
Harvey and your hosts are joined halfway through the show with a return of comedian and friend of OUR, P-Rama (Patrick Ramirez). He comes in full-force with a game for everyone. P-Rama shows his love for all things 80’s as he plays host of a 80’s music guessing game! The others listen through 80’s classics and guess where they peaked on the Billboard 100 list while also providing some hilarious commentary on the songs themselves.
To follow the funny and stay up to date on shows, follow Harvey on instagram @jayharv and twitter @jason_harvey. He can also be found at Facebook.com/jasonharveycomedy.
Patrick can be found on twitter @patrickinmyhead and on Facebook.
We love you listeners and appreciate your support! Feel free to contact us any day, any time at [email protected] and on twitter @oluteradio. Go Utes!