Oregon vs. Utah

Footballgallerybu1

Swoop leads the Utes out onto the field before the game. The Utes fell to the Duck 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium Saturday evening. — Kiffer Creveling

The marching band performs on field during the half time show. The Utes fell to the Duck 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium Saturday evening. — Kiffer Creveling

Footballgallerybu2

Oregon linebacker Derrick Malone Jr. sacks Utah quarterback Kendal Thompson. The Ducks beat Utah 51 - 27 at Rice Eccles Stadium Saturday night. | Brent Uberty - The Daily Utah Chronicle
Oregon linebacker Derrick Malone Jr. sacks Utah quarterback Kendal Thompson. The Ducks beat Utah 51 – 27 at Rice Eccles Stadium Saturday night. | Brent Uberty – The Daily Utah Chronicle

Armed Services members display an American Flag at halftime. The Ducks beat Utah 51 - 27 at Rice Eccles Stadium Saturday night. | Brent Uberty - The Daily Utah Chronicle
Armed Services members display an American Flag at halftime. The Ducks beat Utah 51 – 27 at Rice Eccles Stadium Saturday night. | Brent Uberty – The Daily Utah Chronicle

Bubba Poole dives into the end zone on the Utes opening drive. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Kendall Thompson scrambles down field. Thompson left the game in the first quarter with an injury. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Devontae Booker fumbles the ball. Oregon recovers. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Marcus Mariota stiff arms a defender as he scrambles out of the pocket. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Armed service personnel stretch the flag out across the field suring a half time presentation. Marcus Mariota stiff arms Brian Blechen and scores a touchdown. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

The Oregon Duck does pushups after Oregon went up 13-7. Marcus Mariota stiff arms Brian Blechen and scores a touchdown. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Wesley Tonga drags a defender into the endzone. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Marcus Mariota fumbles the ball as he is tackled by Nate Orchard. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

The Ducks held a moment of silence at midfield after their victory. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Marcus Mariota and Travis Wilson shake hands at midfield after the Utes loss to the Ducks. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Marcus Mariota looks up as his teammate, Pharaoh Brown is treated for a knee injury. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Keanon Lowe, Receiver, tip-toes the sideline after catching a pass from Marcus Mariota. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Oregons, Sanford dives forward into the endzone. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry

Marcus Mariota stiff arms Brian Blechen and scores a touchdown. The Ducks beat the U 51-27 at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. — Conor Barry