Top 7 Things to do for New Year’s Eve

Top 7 Things to do for New Years Eve

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Winter break couldn’t have been more welcomed this semester. To help make your decision of what you should do for New Year’s Eve a bit simpler, we’ve compiled a list of the top 7 things happening around town to do!

1) Looking for something free? Canyon’s Resort in Park City has daytime concerts at the beach and fireworks in the evening, all free of charge.
Canyon’s Resort NYE
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.25.18 AM

2) EVE Winterfest New Year’s Celebration. Check out the final day of this three day Winterfest of events, DJs, and live music that happen in various locations in Downtown Salt Lake.
EVE Salt Lake City
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.17.45 AM

3) Ross K and TeeJay will be performing alongside main performance LA Riots at the Depot Downtown!
 The Depot
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.13.52 AM

4) Snowbird Ski Resort hosts a multitude of events on New Year’s Eve including hot cocoa and waffles, a NYE dinner, fireworks, and a dance party to bring in the new year! Check out their website for a detailed list of each event.
 Snowbird Ski Resort
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.10.49 AM

5) Legends New Year’s Eve is another huge dance party hosted at the Great Saltair that will feature a variety of DJ’s including Feed Me, The Crystal Method, Jackal and many more.
Legends New Year’s Eve 
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.05.37 AM

6) Are you a fan of the Utah Grizzlies? They take on the Alaska Aces at 9:15 pm at the Maverik Center.
Grizzlies 
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.03.27 AM

7) The bars are always a pretty great option to keep in mind. Downtown Salt Lake has tons of different bars and restaurants to please a wide variety of tastes and entertainment. Check out a collective list of these establishments downtown.
 Visit Salt Lake
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 10.02.22 AM

Salt Lake City is full of different types of events and places to go that will appeal to all audiences. Whatever you decide to do, have fun, be safe, and have an incredible New Year![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]