5 Tips To Help You Remember How Awesome You Are

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Treat Yo’self!

This week is Love Your Body Week! The greatest week of the year! (Well, next to Pancake Week.)

Lately, we’ve been seeing a lot of “love your body” type messages appearing in the media. This is great for a number of reasons, but mostly, because helloooooo, it’s about time.

So, in honor of this great week, we’ve compiled a list of a few things to remember next time you might be feeling a little down in the dumps.

1. Every. Single. Picture. in the media is retouched/photoshopped/altered. Every. Single. One. Check out the DETAILED YouTube video below.

Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 10.55.11 AM

2. People come in all shapes and sizes. Cliche, we know, but it’s true. 150 pounds will look different on every body type.

3. If you feel sexy in your cheetah leggings, WEAR THEM. And if you feel sexy in that little black dress, by golly, WEAR IT. And if you feel sexy in your pjs, then WEAR THOSE, TOO.

4. Beauty seriously comes from within. Of course, take care of yourself and do what makes you feel beautiful. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When you’re pretty on the inside, it will shine outwardly.

5. Keep in mind, a killer personality trumps all. Your face will age, but your personality is what keeps you young.

So, what it all boils down to is, don’t let the media dictate what is beautiful. YOU are beautiful. YOU are important. And YOU are worth it. Love yourself and love your body!

Be kind to yourself this week. To find out how, click here for a full list of events.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]