Facebook Response Starter Kit

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Everyone has those friends on Facebook who post statuses, pictures, or comments that are so bizarre, pointless, astounding or inappropriate that they necessitate some kind of response. The problem is, what do you say? Sometimes mere words aren’t enough. Sometimes a picture or short video is the best response. The internet is full of memes, gifs, and image macros that make for great responses. Here are ten of the best that everyone should have in their arsenal, compiled here for you in your very own starter kit.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]1. I’m Just Here For The Comments

For some reason, certain people think it’s a good idea to start a debate about politics or religion on Facebook. If you’re smart you won’t get involved, except for posting this Michael Jackson gif.

(blogs.mydevstaging.com)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]2. Facepalm

Whenever someone says something so utterly stupid that you can’t even think of what to say, there is only… facepalm.

(www.imgur.com)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]3. Watch Out

Everybody wants to make themselves seem a lot cooler and edgier than they really are. So when your buddy posts that status about how “hard” he went last night, Neil DeGrasse Tyson has you covered.

(www.troll.me)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]4. Drama

Have you ever seen two or more people get into a vicious personal argument on Facebook? Who cheated on who? What so-and-so said behind your back? That kind of stuff. Well, it’s extremely awkward and embarrassing for everyone else who still communicates through the ancient art of talking in private, so stop doing it.

(www.funnymemes.com)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]5. I See What You Did There

Hopefully you have friends who are just as clever as you are. Whenever one of them makes a witty remark or a carefully crafted pun, reward them with your acknowledgment.

(www.memeorama.com)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]

6. Michael Scott

This is a short video clip that can be posted whenever bad news is received. For example, when your friend breaks up with his gf, when Emma Watson is engaged, when Half Life 3 gets cancelled, or when you find out all your classes next semester are in OSH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisXRmdTR54

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]

7. Who The Hell Cares?

Is everyone posting about something entirely inconsequential. Kim Kardashian breaking the internet? Whether the dress is black and blue or white and gold? Did the Patriots really deflate the balls? Here is your response to all of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]8. I Award You No Points

This famous scene from the Adam Sandler flick, “Billy Madison” is to be reserved for only the most heinous of Facebook offenders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]WARNING: Now that you have your Facebook Comment Starter Kit, go give it a whirl, but don’t get carried away. You don’t want to overdo it and get hit with one of these.

(www.troll.me)

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]