Events

May 30

The Huntsman Cancer Institute will host a lecture entitled ?Reading Genetic Information: Footprints to Gene Families? at 4 p.m. in the cancer institute?s Auditorium.

May 31

The School of Medicine will host an Internal Medicine Grand Rounds entitled ?Hypercoagulable States? at 7:45 a.m. in Classroom A.

The School of Medicine will host a Pediatric Grand Rounds entitled ?Family Centered Care and the Terminally Ill Child? at 8 a.m. in the Third Floor Auditorium of the Primary Children?s Medical Center.

The School of Medicine will host a Poison Center Case Conference at noon at 410 Chipeta Way Room 230.

June 1

The School of Medicine will host a Dermatology Grand Rounds at 7:30 a.m. in Classroom D.

The Bennion Community Service Center will host an Ice Cream Social to say farewell to Irene Fisher and to welcome new director Marshall Welch in union Room 101 between 3 and 5 p.m. Please RSVP to 585 0093 if you plan to attend.

June 2

The Utah Museum of Fine Arts will be officially opening today in the Price Museum Building at noon.

The museum is exhibiting works from Auguste Rodin including ?The Thinker,? ?The Gates of Hell? and ?Whistler?s Muse.?

Today is the last day for the Jedediah Kimball Exhibit ?El Palo Malo? in the union Gallery.

June 4

Red Butte Gardens is hosting a session of its Summer Sunset Series at the Visitor Center between 6 and 8 p.m.

June 8

Tuition payment is due today.

June 21

Second session classes begin today.

June 22

Today is the last day to withdraw from term-length classes.