Kill the scene

Upcoming Concerts

Tues., Feb. 223 Inches of Blood, Crisis @ Lo-Fi Caf-7 p.m.-$10 Adv/$12 Day OfThe Comas, Vietnam @ Kilby Court-7:30 p.m.-$6

Wed., Feb. 23Sage Francis @ Lo-Fi Caf-7 p.m.-$11/$15Bullets’n’Octane, Broke @ Burt’s Tiki Longe-9:30 p.m.-$7

Thurs., Feb. 24Acceptance, Kill Radio @ Lo-Fi Caf-7 p.m.-$10/$12

Fri., Feb. 25Alpha Blondie @ Sued-9 p.m.-$25

Sat., Feb. 26Take Action Tour feat. Sugarcult @ Lo-Fi Caf-7 p.m.-$16/$20

Sun., Feb. 27Hot Hot Heat @ In The Venue-7 p.m.-$13/$15

Mon., Feb. 28Bear vs. Shark, Circa Survive @ Lo-Fi Caf-7 p.m.-$6/$8Tinsely Ellis @ Ego’s-9 p.m.-$10

New Releases

*Armor for Sleep-What To Do When You’re Dead-Equal Vision*Comeback Kid-Wake the Dead-Victory Records*Death Before Dishonor-Friends Family Forever-Bride Nine*Enon-Lost Marbles and Exploded Evidence-Touch & Go*Gym Class Heroes-The Papercut Chronicles-Fueled by Ramen*Jeff Hanson-Jeff Hanson-Kill Rock Stars*Iron & Wine-Woman King EP-Sub Pop*Kings of Leon-A-ha Shake Heartbreak-RCA*Ben Lee-Awake is the New Asleep-New West*The Loved Ones-The Loved Ones EP-Jade Tree*Nedelle-From the Lion’s Mouth-Kill Rock Stars*Open Hand-You and Me-Trustkill*Red Sparrowes-At The Soundless Dawn-Neurot*Since the Flood-Valor and Vengeance-Metal Blade*Smif N Wessun present The General Steele-Welcome to Bucktown USA-Duckdown *Sole-Live from Rome-AnticonCompiled by Dan Fletcher