ABOUT THE NEW LAW SB0227

By [email protected]

MISTER GOVERNOR:

FIRST OF ALL, SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH, I CAME HERE, SALT LAKE CITY 3 AND A HALF YEARS AGO, IVE TRY TO LEARN ENGLISH BY MYSELF IT WAS REALLY HARD, BUT I THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND. I WAS CHECKING THE NEW LAW THAT YOU, PROBABLLY GOING TO SIGN TOMORROW, I WAS READING AND TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT IT, THE ONLY THING THAT COMES TO MY MIND, THE CONCLUSSION IS, THAT IS THE MOST DESCRIMINATIONAL AND RACISIT DECISIONS THAT YOU GUYS CAN COME UP WITH. HAVE YOU THOUGHT AOBUT THE PEOPLE THAT YES, THEY ARE NOT ON A LEGAL STATUS, WHAT THEY GOING TO USE AS AN ID? THEIR PASSPORT? HAVE YOU THOUGHT AOBUT THE CHANCES THAT NOW YOU GOING TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE TRYING TO FALSIFICATE DOCUMENTS? YOU DO NOT THINK IT WILL BE A BETTER IDEA IF YOU CAN HELP THEM? SOMETHING LIKE, WELL, THEY DIDNT CROSS THE BORDER, THEY CAME IN TO THE U.S. THORUGH THE AIRPORT, THEY ARE TRYING TO DO EVERYTHING GOOD, THEY DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LAW FOR 6 YEARS, YOU DONT THINK THIS PEOPLE DESERVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO, AT LEAST HAVE A WORK PERMISSION? HONESTLY I KNOW THAT NOBODY CARES, I GUESS YOU, SIR, ARE NATIVE AMERICAN, WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN INDIAN, OR MAYBE YOUR PARENTS OR GRANDPARENTS CAME HERE LONG TIME AGO TO TRY TO GIVE YOU A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE. YOU DONT THINK THAT THERE IS A LOT PEOPLE THAT WANT THE SAME RIGHT NOW? IM REALLY SAD FOR THAT NEW LAW, ITS A LITTLE FRUSTRATING TO KNOW THAT I HAVE FRIENDS IN THAT SITUATION AND I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I HOPE, MISTER GOVERNOR, THAT WHEN YOU SIGN THAT NEW AMENDMENTS (S.B.0227) YOU CAN DO IT WITH A CLEAN MIND, THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY REMORSE ABOUT IT, THINKING IN ALL THE GOOD FAMILYS THAT YOU GOING TO BE DAMAGING. YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE A LOT OF LIFES WITH ONLY ONE SING, PLEASE, MISTER GOVERNOR, THINK TWICE

BY THE WAY, IM A RECIDENT, YOUR DECISION DOES NOT AFECT ME, BUT I HAVE FRIENDS, FAMILY, I KNOW A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE THAT DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT.

SIR, AGAIN, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

GERMAN [email protected]