We broke it, we bought it: America can’t pull out of Iraq now

Last weekend, an anti-war protest took its march to the state capital to denounce U.S. hegemony. This movement consisted of liberals, leftists and your average pacifists.

They yelled slogans such as “Bring the troops home now!” in response to the military presence of the United States in Iraq, which has no end in sight.

I was an opponent of this war and openly protested it as being illogical and antithetical to the cause of the Iraqis.

I still hold my stance on the war, but I also have made a concession to the reality.

The war in Iraq has moved beyond a strictly Iraqi and American problem.

Every day on the news, some foreign Arab linked with al-Qaida is blowing himself up at a mosque, Assyrian church or funeral-killing hundreds within a single week.

Women, children, the elderly, Muslims and Christians alike are being killed by these henchmen who have no regard for human dignity.

If these people aren’t slaying others, they start slaying their own people. They thrive on blood and nothing but that.

We humans cherish life, but cold-blooded murder is these slaughterers’ only sacrosanct.

However, the liberal response is: “We need to stand up against this war.”

This is an absurdity. Pulling out is the most illogical solution to the war I’ve heard yet.

The United States made a mess, and we must clean it up.

The Arab world has duplicitously advanced upon this campaign by chanting, “Stop killing Muslims in Iraq.”

From a Muslim standpoint, I find this very contradictory-specifically because I have not heard one word against the suicide bombers who claim to be Muslims themselves but are actually the ones killing Muslims in Iraq.

I’ve heard nothing against the past bombings of five Christian churches or about the immoral conduct of pimps in Syria using innocent Iraqi refugee girls as prostitutes so these girls can support their poor families.

These same Arabs buy off young Persian girls from Iran to feed the capitalization of their sex slavery network.

This resembles the unethical behavior in Abu Ghraib, which unleashed repressed anger from the Muslim and Arab worlds.

War protestors in both America and abroad are vocal about the latter but silent about the former.

What do you expect?

These Arabs are the same people who supported that butcher of all butchers, Saddam Hussein.

If the Arab world wants to amp up moral support for the Iraqi people, now is the time to criticize suicide bombers’ heinous crimes that are killing innocent civilians everyday.

There was a time to criticize the invasion, but now it is not appropriate.

Whatever legitimacy the liberals and Arabs had has now been exhausted.

The United States must admit its unconscionable errors and disallow them from ever occurring again.

The U.S. army and Iraqi forces must form an alliance. The United States has to maximize the potential capabilities of its military strength and put them into application to crush this venomous snake, Zarqawi, and his cult. But none of this is happening.