Now See Here!

“When a Stranger Calls”

Directed by Simon West

“?and then Tiffany said that Madison said that Rachel’s ex-boyfriend was totally coming on to her-hold on, I got another call.” Beep. “Hello?”

“I’m gonna cut you!”

“Uh, sh’yeah! And I’m gonna cut you?off.” Beep. “Sorry, Courtney-it was that ax-wielding maniac again. Yeah, he’s totally coming on to me. So anyway, Ashley said that Bridgette said that?” (PG-13)

“The World’s Fastest Indian”

Directed by Roger Donaldson

Sir Anthony Hopkins stars as a kooky New Zealander who journeys to the Bonneville Salt Flats to do some serious speeding on his motorcycle. That’s just what Utah needs-another maniac driver. (PG-13)

“Suits on the Loose”

Directed by Rodney Henson

A couple of young rapscallions pose as Mormon missionaries in order to escape their desert confinement.

Will this latest addition to the LDS film canon actually challenge its audience, or will it continue to spoon-feed them? With a name like “Suits on the Loose,” my money’s on the silverware drawer. (PG)

“Something New”

Directed by Sanaa Hamri

A career-minded, suit-loving black woman is thawed-out by her very sensitive, very ripped and very white landscape architect. OK, he may be sweet, but can he jump? (PG-13)

MIDNIGHT MADNESS AT THE TOWER!

“The Bad News Bears (1976)”

Directed by Michael Ritchie

You probably didn’t see the 2005 remake with Billy Bob Thornton, so now you have the opportunity to ignore the original, too-starring Walter Matthau-at the Tower this weekend. (PG)

Compiled by Aaron Allen