OUR_Ep.10_Dum-Dum

Dear Danni, I met this girl two months ago and she is amazing. She’s not like any other girl I’ve met. She’s sexy, smart, funny and just different from the whole “Utah scene.” The only problem is I’m Mormon and she’s not. She is totally cool with the fact that I don’t believe in premarital sex, we just do other stuff (if you know what I mean).

Johnny McKeon solves the age-old secret behind “Mystery” flavored Dum-Dum Lolipops. He also explains the process behind flavoring Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks. mystery-flavor_5

Sascha Blume informs listeners about John Cena getting his face on the Fruity Pebbles box.
John-Cena-Fruity-Pebblesjohn-cena-fruity-pebbles2
Johnny lists the top 20 ridiculous names for High School Teams with examples names such as the Conjerkers and Beat Diggers. Sascha Blume talks about testing the boundaries of free speech after a University of Michigan Student wrote a sexually suggestive essay about his professor. Johnny talks about the consequences of dressing a child in a T-Shirt advertising their food allergies.
ht_joshua_whitley_dont_feed_me_t_shirt_ll_130318_wmain
A law professor loses his job after trying to incite a group of student protestors to only have the mob turn on him, resulting in him being banned from the campus. A teenager blames a Ninja for a self-inflicted bullet wound to his groin. Johnny ponders the difference between a Ski-Mask and Ninja Mask.
gi-joe-2-retaliation-movie-image-snake-eyes
Sascha talks local news about 19 court cases getting thrown out due to an investigation of a West Valley Lead Detective. Johnny talks about how difficult it would be to rent a helicopter while in prison to use for a daring mid-day escape that air-lifted two criminals holding onto ropes in Quebec.  Sascha Blume talks about a local Utah oil spill that was contained by the heroics of two oil-soaked beavers and learned a little about himself as well.
helicopter_2174674b
After a disappointing experience at the Broadcasting Fair, Johnny and Sascha debate corporate culture and the need to dress to impress. The boys wonder about the purpose of pretending to be someone else in an interview and why first impressions are important. Johnny debates the legitimacy of internships in this day and age. Johnny wonders why there is such a high price placed on success and the responsibilities behind being a top earner.
interview
The boys close out the hour with the Comedy Corner featuring Joe Rogan. Johnny has been a die-hard Joe Rogan fan since his TV shows, NewsRadio and Fear Factor and shows Sascha why Rogan is so funny. The Joe Rogan debate then leads into a conversation about the after affects of Deviated Septum Surgery, a process that both Johnny McKeon and Joe Rogan had to go through. Johnny ends the show explaining the impact Joe Rogan has had on his decision to pursue comedy as a career.
joe-rogan-DMT
All this and more on Ol’ Ute Radio with Johnny McKeon and Sascha Blume.
Email Ol’ Ute Radio: [email protected]
Thanks for listening and please subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/k-ute-student-radio/id544136247
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ol-Ute-Radio-with-Johnny-Mckeon-and-Sascha-Blume/197435467062796
Follow Us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/JohnnyMcKeon
https://twitter.com/Mr_Blume
https://twitter.com/K_UTE

Tune into the 5 O'clock Shadow with your host Connor Wallace