Valentine styles for any date

Contributors: Addison Butler & Amanda Gold
Stylist: Amy Taggart
Photographer: Connor Allen

Valentine’s Day activities abound this weekend and depending on what your plans are, we’ve got you covered for what to wear. Here’s an inside look at different outfit options from Unhinged Boutique in Salt Lake. Styled by Amy Taggart, our three student couples are dressed in the latest fashions for each of their date activities. Our picks for Valentine’s Day activities are as follows:

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: HOW TO MAKE YOUR VALENTINE’S DAY COUNT

Bowling at the student Union is a great date for the easy-going couple. Dance music and a fun atmosphere make for the perfect afternoon date. Plus a game and shoes are only a few dollars with your UCard.
200 Central Campus Dr.

Broadway Theatre always shows great movies in a cool downtown environment. Recently renovated, it’s the perfect place to grab a matinee and then hop over to Copper Common next door for drinks.
111 E Broadway

Happy Sumo at the Gateway is one of the best restaurants for the trendy and stylish couple looking for a date this Saturday. With its downtown vibe and delicious sushi, it’s a meal that’s sure to please the two of you.
153 S Rio Grande St.

But no matter your plans this weekend, Unhinged gets new styles monthly and is even giving U students a 10 percent discount on their purchase for bringing in this article. So get down there and grab a new outfit regardless of your Valentine’s plans! Unhinged is located at 2165 S Highland Drive, Salt Lake City UT. For more info about the brand, visit unhingedslc.com.

Clothing credits:
All clothing pictured is available at Unhinged Boutique

Melanie & Jessica

[nggallery id=62]

Melanie: Hell Bent short sleeve shirt
Black Swan leather vest
Iris Jeans

Jessica: Rewind button-up
Meilai Rags cropped sweater
Fifth degree black leggings

Ivy & Keith

[nggallery id=63]

Ivy: Love Tree collared shirt
Pink Martini midi skirt
Maeberry Vintage velvet duster

Keith: After Six 1970s disco shirt
Unbranded skinny fit jeans

Emma & Thain

[nggallery id=64]

Emma: Hell Bent crushed velvet dress
Blue Kimono

Thain: Scatterbrain Horse Tee
Howe vest
Raw & Dirty Moto jeans