Boost Your Halloween Spirit By Watching These Videos

Five YouTube videos to get you in the Halloween Spirit (or just for pure entertainment)

As Halloween approaches, the time is coming when you may be thinking about what activities to do or what costume to wear. No need to panic, as you’ve still got a little while to figure out what fun things you can do around Halloween time. To inspire your creative creative process, here are a few YouTube videos related to Halloween to get your ideas flowing.

Most of the videos chosen are from well-known YouTubers who you may have already heard of, if not, you’ll soon find out who they are.

Trick or Treat challenge with Zoella l Thatcher Joe

The style & beauty guru Zoe Sugg and her brother Joe both have YouTube channels and sometimes collaborate to make witty videos. This one isn’t their most recent Halloween video as they come out with new videos for almost every holiday, so keep your eye out for the new ones if you enjoy this. In this clip, you’ll find the siblings trying the “Trick or Treat Challenge” where they bob for apples. That’s all I’m going to tell you, so click on the video already.

Cheap + Easy DIY Halloween Costumes // Grace Helbig     

If you don’t know the YouTuber Grace Helbig, you’re missing out. Helbig is a well-known comedian on YouTube, posting new videos each week. Her quirky presence makes all her videos hilarious. In this one, she creates different Halloween costumes from a bed sheet–you probably can guess how that goes. She does come up with some unique ideas; you might have a hard time deciding what you want to be this Halloween with all the options she gives you. Her options save you money and time.

5 Stupid Things I do On Halloween – ||Superwoman||

Once again, if you haven’t heard of Lilly Singh, also known as ||Superwoman|| on YouTube, you’re missing out on endless entertainment. She has a unique array of videos so you’re bound to find one that will make you laugh. In this video, ||Superwoman|| breaks down a few things she does during Halloween time almost every year that you might relate to.

Halloween Baking – Pumpkin Spice Pumpkin Cookies – danisnotonfire

Danisnotonfire is yet another humorous person on YouTube. If you’re looking for a laugh while trying to make cookies, specifically pumpkin spice cookies, you’ll want to watch this. Dan and his friend Phil, who also has a YouTube channel, try and make these cookies while cracking jokes. You may not end up with cookies, or you might–either way, you should have a good time.

Warning: explicit language.

Aladdin Magic Carpet Prank – PrankvsPrank

Jesse Wellens enjoys pranking. He uploads the resulting videos onto YouTube along with his girlfriend, Jeana Smith. The channel has created a large base of followers due to these entertaining videos. Another YouTuber, Casey Neistat, helped with this particular project of Jesse Wellens by dressing up as Aladdin and “flying” on a magic carpet. You may have heard of both of them; if not, you should check out their channels for even more creative videos. You can find out how they created the magic carpet with the behind the scenes footage by Casey Neistat. Maybe you’ll even be convinced to dress up as Aladdin this year as well.

@casualcolie